Excel/Submit macro with current date

Hi Experts,

I am seeking a macro (with comments), which takes the information entered in sheet1 range(A6:G35) and paste in sheet2 as values only. The macro should also place the date&time each line of data was submitted in column "J" of sheet 2.

You help will be most appreciated.

Hello friend, this macro does what you want, try and comets me.

Sub copia()
Dim d As Date
d = Now

'Copy from row 6 through 35
For i = 6 To 35
Sheets("hoja2").Cells(i, 1) = Sheets("hoja1").Cells(i, 1)
Sheets("hoja2").Cells(i, 2) = Sheets("hoja1").Cells(i, 2)
Sheets("hoja2").Cells(i, 3) = Sheets("hoja1").Cells(i, 3)
Sheets("hoja2").Cells(i, 4) = Sheets("hoja1").Cells(i, 4)
Sheets("hoja2").Cells(i, 5) = Sheets("hoja1").Cells(i, 5)
Sheets("hoja2").Cells(i, 6) = Sheets("hoja1").Cells(i, 6)
Sheets("hoja2").Cells(i, 7) = Sheets("hoja1").Cells(i, 7)

'Place current date and time in excel format must be set to see hour long
Sheets("hoja2").Cells(i, 10) = Date
Next i

End Sub

In find a number of examples that you can download and apply to what you're doing.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Expert programming macros or visual basic VBA that can help automate your Excel spreadsheets using VBA programming or macros to excel, forms and other procedures related to Macros. I also have an excellent command of Excel in almost its entirety, formulas, graphs, dynamic tables. In o examples can download free excel macros programmed in VBA, macros can be downloaded and adapted to the project that you're doing to automate excel

For several years, use Microsoft Excel on a daily basis, more specifically in my work, which is why over several years I have compiled a wealth of knowledge about their operation, adding to the basic operation of coding excel VBA macros to automate repetitive tasks . I serve as an expert in excel also in site, which I enjoy a great reputation. In o examples can download free excel macros programmed in VBA, macros can be downloaded and adapted to the project that you're doing to automate excel

In public o continuously macro examples that readers can download for free and adapt to the needs of each project in excel that has the web page visitor

My profession's is a Chartered Accountant with experience in Excel, especially in VBA or macro programming, but also in the formulas and everything related to excel, I graduated several years ago at the National University of Cordoba, now I practice my profession in which a basic tool is excel.