Excel/use array to pull information

Question
ref. sheet
ref. sheet  

working sheet
working sheet  
This is what I would like to do.
First let me say that sheet2 is filled using diffirent formulas. I will be using these cells to get data for whosmynurse sheet. I belive this requires th ISNA function if I am ready correctly. I am attaching what I am hopeing to fill from sheet2.

If in Tourofdutyrecord(workbook)  whosmynursedays(active sheet) sheet2(reference sheet) $C4$E85. (criteria) any one of the following “7, 7C, 7CMTG, 7MTG, 6, 6C, 6CMTG, 6MTG, NOON” in c4:e85. If criteria met then get name after (comma and space) from sheet2  column B (in same row meeting criteria i.e. if 7 in d4 then get name after  “,” from b4) and place in (active sheet) whosmynursedays  A7.  Then goto B7 using same criteria and fill whosmynurse row b7 and so on till H7 filled or no more names meeting criteria from Tourofdutyrecord sheet2 $C4$E84.
Will need the same for (TAB/SHEET) whossmynurseevening but with criteria “3, 3C, 3CMTG, 3MTG, NOON” from same array $C4 $E84.

If possible can you breakdown each step in formula so I can learn and hopefully duplicate for whosmynurseevening with the necessary modifications. I would really like to learn this part of excel and do not want to keep burdening everyone for their work.
Thank you for looking and especially for doing.
John

Answer
I find it quite hard to follow from the pictures on this site - mainly due to my eyesight I think - would it be possible to send me the sheet (or an example of it) to aidan.heritage@virgin.net - I think that would help us both- me as I can see what you need to do, and you because it's much easier to explain the formulas in place on Excel!
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage