Excel/VBA CODING

Question
Dear  GULSHAN,
please sent me steps of VBA  with example because I don't know ABC of

VBA I know its very useful in my professional life

Subhash

Answer
Hi Subhash,

VBA is a very big area and the question you have asked is too generic. I need a more specific question to be able to help.

If you want to read more about VBA, then there are tons of sites which will provide you beginner level information about using VBAs.

Gulshan.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

GULSHAN PURSWANI