Excel/Copy & Paste while creating a macro

Question
I do not know anything about Visual Basic. I am creating a macro and need to copy a range in a column.  Each time I use the macro, the number of rows may change.  How do I copy paste so that it captures all cells with data in it as opposed to going to finite cell address?

Answer
Hi Debbie,

Thanks for sending your question on my way...

A simple code will do the work which you are expecting for :)

But, you have not provided enough details to write the code.  What is the column? what is the range? Please give some examples with expected range needs to be copied. Finally where it needs to be pasted?

---

Sixthsense
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Sixthsense