Excel/Excel 2007 copy value to 2010

I am copying a row of values from a 2007 sheet 250.24 x 12 columns & the sum on the following column.
After the values in the 12 columns are entered they are "rounded" using the decrease decimal.

Then those 12 values are copied to a sheet in 2010 & the sum function is set up again in the following column.

Since the values are "rounded" in the first spreadsheet then copied, the sum on the second spreadsheet is not matching.

Is there a way to get both sums to match?

It seems to be working on one workstation but not another.

To make the numbers match you would need to round the numbers in the original sheet permanently.  I would suggest using the round function as shown here.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Richard Stephens

Can respond to questions up to and including advanced (very rusty on VBA) Currently using Excel 2007 and 2010 (can still remember some of the earlier excel programs). No question too basic.

Teacher and business trainer for 15 years. Run my own small business Current on all versions of Excel

Teacher for Adult students and Retraining Students