Excel/Need to automatically copy last row 52 times....

Hello. I am working on automating a Workbook for my supervisors to use for each employee.  There is a Summary Sheet (called HOME)as the first Sheet in the Workbook, then one year of Weekly Worksheets (52 worksheets), with summary data that transfers back to the HOME Sheet.  I need to copy a row on the Summary sheet and paste it 52 times if we add another year to the Workbook.  I have the macros to create the new worksheets for the new year, and I would like to tie the pasting of the summary rows to it.  Here is what I have:

Sub addWeeks()
'adds another year's weeks to the HOME worksheet
   Dim wksHome As Worksheet
   Dim iRow As Long, NextRow As Long
   Set wksHome = ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1)
   For iRow = 1 To 52
       NextRow = Rows.Count + 1
       wksHome.Cells(NextRow, 1).Paste
   Next iRow
End Sub

I am trying to copy Row 31 and paste it at the end of the worksheet 52 times.  If it would help, I could send you the file directly so you can see what I am trying to do more clearly.  I know I could have my supervisors drag-and-drop to fill in the new weeks, but I would prefer to automate it.

Thank you for your help!

Hello, please upload the file from

In examples can download free excel macros programmed in VBA, the maros can download and adapt the project that you're doing to automate excel.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Expert programming macros or visual basic VBA that can help automate your Excel spreadsheets using VBA programming or macros to excel, forms and other procedures related to Macros. I also have an excellent command of Excel in almost its entirety, formulas, graphs, dynamic tables. In o examples can download free excel macros programmed in VBA, macros can be downloaded and adapted to the project that you're doing to automate excel

For several years, use Microsoft Excel on a daily basis, more specifically in my work, which is why over several years I have compiled a wealth of knowledge about their operation, adding to the basic operation of coding excel VBA macros to automate repetitive tasks . I serve as an expert in excel also in site, which I enjoy a great reputation. In o examples can download free excel macros programmed in VBA, macros can be downloaded and adapted to the project that you're doing to automate excel

In public o continuously macro examples that readers can download for free and adapt to the needs of each project in excel that has the web page visitor

My profession's is a Chartered Accountant with experience in Excel, especially in VBA or macro programming, but also in the formulas and everything related to excel, I graduated several years ago at the National University of Cordoba, now I practice my profession in which a basic tool is excel.