Excel/Countdown to 0 with variable value every second

My name is Paul I have this spread sheet and I want to fill boxes the quantity of each box is known, during the filling there are 2 values which can be changed the velocity and the density and depending on their setting a value returns quantity per second, so far I got it covered now I need this quantity to be extracted every second from the known Quantity in the box and it is here were I'm totally lost, once it's gets to "0" in the quantity box a message should pop up "Move to the next box!" and a new box can then be selected and the whole thing starts again hope you can help me, because this thing has been driving me crazy for last couple of weeks, my knowledge about visual basic is zero to none although I have been able to copy and past some code but not really fits my purpose, have also attached a screen shot for better understanding, if I could I would send you the sheet itself thanks in advance

Hello Paul, please upload the file from

I check the file and give it back with the solution.

In examples can download free excel macros programmed in VBA, the maros can download and adapt the project that you're doing to automate excel.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Expert programming macros or visual basic VBA that can help automate your Excel spreadsheets using VBA programming or macros to excel, forms and other procedures related to Macros. I also have an excellent command of Excel in almost its entirety, formulas, graphs, dynamic tables. In o examples can download free excel macros programmed in VBA, macros can be downloaded and adapted to the project that you're doing to automate excel

For several years, use Microsoft Excel on a daily basis, more specifically in my work, which is why over several years I have compiled a wealth of knowledge about their operation, adding to the basic operation of coding excel VBA macros to automate repetitive tasks . I serve as an expert in excel also in site, which I enjoy a great reputation. In o examples can download free excel macros programmed in VBA, macros can be downloaded and adapted to the project that you're doing to automate excel

In public o continuously macro examples that readers can download for free and adapt to the needs of each project in excel that has the web page visitor

My profession's is a Chartered Accountant with experience in Excel, especially in VBA or macro programming, but also in the formulas and everything related to excel, I graduated several years ago at the National University of Cordoba, now I practice my profession in which a basic tool is excel.