Excel/Encrypt with Password Feature in Ms Access Software.

Dear Marcrodos‎‎‎‎

Is there any option of recovering the Access Database created using Encrypt with Password Feature within Database Tools menu in Ms Access Software if one forgets the password ?.

In case no, Can one build the mechanism feature within Access application for recovering the Access Database created ?.

For examples :

a. Providing security question to the user before the password is entered.
b. The password entered by the user to the Access Database created is emailed / notified to user's email address i.e. Notification feature within excel for Encrypt with Password Feature.

N.B : Even though this question is on Access Application, if possible you can answer me. The Protect Workbook, Protect Worksheet in Excel, Protect Document in Word, Protect presentation document features in Ms Power point applications works in a similar way but in access they have not given any way of password recovery mechanism for the database.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

hello, excel 2010 and office 2010 has a password more robust. If forgot the password can not be enter from the same program.

The solution is to find software on the internet that crack the password, I honestly do not know which, but not if they work well or not, surely payments programs must work well and can recover your file.

Since VBA macros for Excel which is my specialty, I can not do.

In examples can download free excel macros programmed in VBA, the maros can download and adapt the project that you're doing to automate excel.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Expert programming macros or visual basic VBA that can help automate your Excel spreadsheets using VBA programming or macros to excel, forms and other procedures related to Macros. I also have an excellent command of Excel in almost its entirety, formulas, graphs, dynamic tables. In o examples can download free excel macros programmed in VBA, macros can be downloaded and adapted to the project that you're doing to automate excel

For several years, use Microsoft Excel on a daily basis, more specifically in my work, which is why over several years I have compiled a wealth of knowledge about their operation, adding to the basic operation of coding excel VBA macros to automate repetitive tasks . I serve as an expert in excel also in site, which I enjoy a great reputation. In o examples can download free excel macros programmed in VBA, macros can be downloaded and adapted to the project that you're doing to automate excel

In public o continuously macro examples that readers can download for free and adapt to the needs of each project in excel that has the web page visitor

My profession's is a Chartered Accountant with experience in Excel, especially in VBA or macro programming, but also in the formulas and everything related to excel, I graduated several years ago at the National University of Cordoba, now I practice my profession in which a basic tool is excel.