Excel/format issue

Question
I have a column of cells that i cannot get the left side to have a border line.  I have deleted the cell,and tried on the next one, played with margins, played with different border option but still i need the left side of the column to have a border line.. help!!

Answer
Rachel:

That sounds like something that might be spreadsheet specific (ie, as you have clearly indicated, it should be fairly simple since you know the steps).  I'm wondering if you have a minor corruption in the file.

Can you email your spreadsheet to me at Lotus@swbell.net and I will review?  Please let me know which cell needs the left border.

Afterwards, I'll speculate further on the cause of the problem.  
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Nathan