Excel/IF statement across multiple columns

Question
IF Statement
IF Statement  
How can I do an IF statement with multiple functions against multiple columns? For example, EMEA SOUTH in sales level 2 (column A) is assigned to Bob, but Mary is only assigned to sales level 3 (columnB) which is COMMERCIAL EAST. Pls see attachement.

Answer
Hi Fsalameh,

You can use upto 7 if conditions looped within each other depending on the excel version you are using.

From the attached screenshot, I'm not able to understand exactly what you are looking for.
If you can be more specific about the exact conditions, I can create the if formula for you.

Gulshan.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

GULSHAN PURSWANI