Excel/Please, help me!

Question
what formula will i use?
if i have fast in column A and Independent in B the result should be independent in column C....

A          B          C
Fast         Independent          Independent
Fast         Instructional         Instructional
fast         frustration          frustration
Average      Independent          Independent
Average      Instructional         Instructional
Average      frustration          frustration
Slow         Independent          Instructional
Slow         Instructional         Instructional
Slow         frustration          frustration

Answer
Based on the question, the formula is

=if(and(a2="Fast",B2="Independent"),"Independent","Whatever you wanted instead")

But I suspect there is more to it than this - happy to help further, but would need more clarification of what you are trying to achieve.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage