Excel/automatic fill of tab in spreadsheet

I have a file in which several sales persons of our company fill in data on their own tab. Each tab consists of a database (column A - K, and an endless number of rows). Is there a way to gather all the data on the separate tabs and put automatically on a "totals"-tab?

Please advise.

Kind regards,
Bas Klijn

this page a Debra Dalgleish's site deals with your situation:

While it is primarily about using a multi-range pivot table, she also recognizes that this may not give you what  you want (and for you I doubt that it will).  but at the bottom of the sheet she has links to information on other ways to attack the problem.  so I believe one of those ways might work for  you.  The involve a manually create a Union query and VBA code to create a union query

Ron de Bruin provides code that might work for you:

He addresses several situations.  

I don't see an easy formula solution.  

Tom Ogilvy

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Tom Ogilvy

Selected as an Excel MVP by Microsoft since 1999. Answering Excel questions in Allexperts since its inception in 2001. Able to answer questions on almost all aspects of Excel's internal capabilities. If seeking a VBA solution, please specify that in your question itself so I give you the answer you want. [Excel has weak protection - if you are distributing an application, I don't answer questions on how to protect your project from your users.]

Extensive experience.

Master of Science (MS) degree Operations Research (ORSA)

Microsoft MVP in Excel.