Excel/Excel Repacing

Dear all.
We work in a company who distributes books monthly to bookstores
we have an excel sheet containing our customers name and their corresponding codes.(see image 1)

and each month,we receive an excel report with the sales of these bookstores(Sales VS Customer codes “NOT THEIR NAMES”).(see image 2)

I want to convert these 2 sheets into one sheet containing the customers names(NOT THEIR CODES) Vs their sales directly.

How can I do that

This can be done, most easily with the VLOOKUP function.  Please refer to this website on how to use VLOOKUP.  

For your situation, you would type this formula into cell C2 of your spreadsheet in image #1:

Of course, you will need the replace the "image2!" with the actual file name and/or tab name of your second spreadsheet (I cannot populate that information because you didn't provide it).  The easiest way is to simply select that range while typing the formula.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

This expert requires a donation of $5 for questions answered (satisfaction guaranteed). Isn't $5 a value for this experts time?
Microsoft Excel questions related to advanced formulas, Pivot Tables, filters, forms, graphs, and just about anything else (EXCEPT Visual Basic Coding/Programming and Macros, I don't answer questions in those categories).

I have been using spreadsheets since Lotus 1-2-3 was released.

Certified Public Accountant (CPA)