Excel/Simple excel formula

In my spread sheet I have a single cell called "Implemented date”. I would like to find a formula that counts 1 every time I enter a date into column (K) should of cause summarize all entries to the column “Implemented summary”

I do not quite understand the question, but I will suggest this--If you are entering dates into column K and they are entered by row, for example

cell k1
cell k2
cell k3
cell k4

you can use a formula such as this

This formula will count the number of cells within the range that are not blank.  You might also check out the other COUNT() formulas they may apply better to your situation.

Hope this helps
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Richard Roberts

Can assist you in most areas of Excel, have been working with it for about 15 years in many types of applications, but primarily in financial and accounting applications. I am a CPA and many client or client problems have necessitated the use of excel. I am not an expert in charting, macros, or pivot tables.

Have been working with Excel for about 20 years primarily in accounting and financial areas.

BA, Certified Public Accountant