Excel/Conditional Formatting

Question
I have used conditional formatting (CF) on a range of cells for shading / viewing purposes using this formula in CF: =MOD(ROW(),2)=0.

I need to another CF to the cells in each column that I want to only change the font color. I want the fill color to stay the same. Any suggestions?

Answer
Jason

You can use multiple conditional formulas on the same cells, I.E. one to establish a fill color and the other to establish a font color.
To create the second conditional format click on your toolbar/conditional formatting and create the new conditiona format just like you created the last one.  It will not delete the previously created condition.

Hope this helps
Richard
Florida
USA  
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Richard Roberts