Excel/convert pdf to excel

How i can convert pdf to excel?
I want it for non-English language file.
Thanks in advance.

Sedighe -

The purpose of PDF is to create a file that cannot be altered. PDF's can be changed to other formats, but only by using a converter.

There are a number of converters available on the internet. Some claim to be free, but always seem to have a hidden fee. The only converter I have had experience with is Adobe's. It is pretty slick, but not cheap. You can choose to buy for several hundred dollars (well worth it if you use it all the time), or pay a monthly fee.

Hope this helps - Andrea
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Andrea Lynch

I am very familiar with teaching excel concepts, and formulas. I am not as capable with VBA questions.

I currently tutor in this area. I worked for four years developing curriculum and teaching Microsoft applications to adult audiences. I also previously volunteered for

BA, English, Western Washington University Certificates in C Programming, ASP.NET, VisualBasic.NET, University of Washington Extension

Rated in the top ten instructors (national), New Horizons Computer Learning Center.