Excel/Excel Workday Question

Question
Please help me.  I am trying to create a formula to help me auto populate time sheets.  I have a date in cell B9.  

I need the first business day of the month to populate in cell B14, the second business day of the month to populate in cell B15, the third business day of the month to populate in cell B16 and so forth through cell B36.  

I only want the timesheet to reflect dates for that particular month.  (Example:  February timesheet should only reflect February dates).

The formula I am currently using in B14 is:
=IF(MONTH(WORKDAY($B$9,0,ROW()))=MONTH($B$9),WORKDAY(EOMONTH($B$9,0),ROW()),"")

Unfortunately if the month starts on a Saturday or Sunday it populates in B14.  What can I do to fix this issue?

Answer
I think this discussion

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-questions/352327-formula-1st-business-day-mon

may provide you with what you need - though I may be mistaken.  As long as B14 needs to have the first working day, it SHOULD be right.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage