Excel/read żżż symbol in excel 2010

how to convert this żżż żżż żżżżż żżżżżżżż 4*1 100 żż
into words in excel file ,as i got a lot of items in excel file in this description

Sherif -

Are you trying to remove the symbols, or are you trying to replace them with specific words? Or could each set of symbols represent different things? (EG, 3 ?'s are a certain word, while 5 ?'s are a different word)
Are the symbols always the same, and are NEVER used in text? Or could they sometimes be used as part of the text?

All this determines how to handle the situation - Andrea
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Andrea Lynch

I am very familiar with teaching excel concepts, and formulas. I am not as capable with VBA questions.

I currently tutor in this area. I worked for four years developing curriculum and teaching Microsoft applications to adult audiences. I also previously volunteered for

BA, English, Western Washington University Certificates in C Programming, ASP.NET, VisualBasic.NET, University of Washington Extension

Rated in the top ten instructors (national), New Horizons Computer Learning Center.