Excel/Stock order list generation

Question
I Have a company stock control spreadsheet which I am trying to add a page to generate a parts order list depending on stock level and stock requirement discrepencies shown in columns on the original pages.
I have a problem setting a formula to copy the data dependant on a value of less than required. I cannot figure out how to get a column on a different page to reference all of the other pages and generate a list copying data required into an alphabetically sorted order depending if their value is less than the required value in another column.

I am sorry if this seems messy but I am having great trouble describing what I want.

Thank you

Tom

Answer
Hi Tom

I am not sure  whether I have understood your question. I assume you want to copy a column from on page to other within the same workbook.

1. Select the cell on the new page
2. Type =
3. select the cell you want to copy on the old page
4. Press Enter
5. Copy down the formula as usually
6. if you want to copy the values  upon a condition, try the fucntion if
Cheers
Adelaide
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Adelaide carvalho