Excel/Get values from a range

Question
My 'actual' input range is AC38:BH38 which contains either of a value or "".
There is also a row $AC$58:$BH$58 which contains either of "Y" or "".  This row $AC$58:$BH$58 does not contain any -ve values although it may contains "Y" or "".

If the cell/(s) in $AC$58:$BH$58 contains "Y", it certifies that:
1. the corresponding cell/(s) in the above row#38 contains values & not "".
2. from the corresponding cell/(s) only of the input range AC38:BH38; the answer (as required below) has to be pulled.
While pulling the answer, the formula should consider 2 conditions:
Formula should consider those cells of the input range AC38:BH38 ONLY:
1. where corresponding cell/(s) in the row#58 contains "Y"
2. the cell value of the input range AC38:BH38 must be>0

Answer required:
1. Value of the 'Last cell' (Right hand side) of the input range AC38:BH38 meeting the above 2 conditions.
2. Value of the 1 cell LEFT to the above cell PROVIDED it also meets the above 2 conditions.
3. Value of the 2 cell LEFT to the above cell(answer #1) PROVIDED it also meets the above 2 conditions.
4. Value of the 3 cell LEFT to the above cell(answer #1) PROVIDED it also meets the above 2 conditions.

Answer#2="" if only 1 cell of the input range AC38:BH38 meets the above 2 conditions.
Answer#3="" if only 2 cells of the input range AC38:BH38 meets the above 2 conditions.
Answer#4="" if only 3 cells of the input range AC38:BH38 meets the above 2 conditions.

Answer
it's difficult to follow this via the medium of allexperts, and I suspect it would be difficult to follow the answer as well - at the moment, it's sounding as though the first answer required would need an array formula to return the column number of the last cell which matches your criteria - possibly using this as an array filter.  I have examples of these available, but think that it would be easier to see a sample file - my email is aidan.heritage@virgin.net and i'm happy to look at this for you.

question found in question pool indicating the original expert was unable or unwilling to help.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage