Excel/toggling between tabs?

Question
Hi Tom

Just a quickie, is there a way of toggling between tabs within a workbook, similar to the way Alt tab toggles between different workbooks?
I have a spreadsheet with about 60 tabs in it and often need to go from one to the other and back again, and sometimes forget which one I need to be on!

Thanks

Gail

Answer
Gail,

You can move through worksheets with Ctrl+pagedown and Ctrl+pageup

on the lower left of the sheet window are some VCR arrows.  If you right click on those you will get a list of sheet names and you can navigate by clicking on the sheet name.  

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Tom Ogilvy