Excel/Array

Question
Book1-1a
Book1-1a  
You have sent me 2 great formulas how ever neither one really does what i'M looking for a formula to look at a column in excel if a word is present copy an adjacent cell and paste it some where else in the sheet. It needs to find all instances of the text and copy all adjacent cells based on the text to the new location not just the 1st one. I have attached my spread sheet to show the final results. It should copy and paste the names that correspond to the Adjacent word Ceremony to the new location.

Answer
Christopher:

The formula I created works exactly as your spreadsheet picture shows (note, I only see an image of the spreadsheet and not the actual spreadsheet).

Please email your spreadsheet to Lotus@swbell.net.  I will add the formula and email it back to you.

Sincerely,

Nathan
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Nathan