Excel/count_ & sum of unique values from a set of values

Question
how to count unique values from a set of values where duplicates also exists

and how to sum the count of Unique values of another column, upon a given condition

any examples are welcome

Thanking you

warm Regards,

Answer
Hi Nadeem

How are you?

The easiest way is to use advanced filters. Copy the unique values to a range., using the advanced filters, then count them

To sum up different columns satifying diferente criteria, have a look at  Sumifs for Excel later than 2007.

Cheers
Adelaide  
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Adelaide carvalho