Excel/Default Value,Data Validation, ruling for cell in excel

Question
Hi Bob,
Good Day!!!
I am in the process of creating a reporting template for a team in excel. In which I wish to include certain rules to the cells, they are:
1. The default value should appear as zero in each cell.
2. The users are allowed only to key in the numbers which are greater than or equal to zero.
3. If the user delete content in the cell the cell should automatically pick zero as a default value.

Can you please guide me with your expert advise

Answer
Shilpa

I believe you will have to do what you want with Visual Basic coding.  I am not a VBA expert since I seldom have the need for it in my everyday work.  I suggest you reask the question of another allexperts person.  I'm sure you can find someone who can give you a good answer.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Richard
Florida
USA  
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Richard Roberts