Excel/Format Word Document via VBA

Question
Hello!

I am currently using Excel 2007 and Word 2007.  I have a sheet in excel that has several checkboxes.  When a user clicks a checkbox(s)and hits the "Run" button at the bottom of the form, the VBA will open a word document (2007) and list the link corresponding to the checkbox. Example:  Checkbox - Brand Name Required will open the link to "Brand Name required".  Here's my problem.  I want to be able to format the word document with underlining and bolding the headings and insert a border.  Additionally, maybe bullets with an empty checkbox for the user to check off when they have all items requested.  I will be happy to send the document for viewing to a private email due to sensitivity.

Answer
I would suggest that any standard formatting is saved in the document being opened (I'd have it as a template and create a new document based on that template).  Any other formatting etc is easy enough - you can actually record the "macro" in word, and then copy the VBA to excel - simply ensuring you are referencing a word object - it's not clear from the question how much you already know/have in place, so I have been a little general.  Happy to look at the document - my personal email is aidan.heritage@virgin.net
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage