Excel/data auto update in same sheet

Question
accham
accham  

main data
main data  
Dear Sir,

I am attaching two image. actually its a link tab where data is auto updated when it is updated in main file. actually i want a data to be updated in h, i, j , k , l, m column automatically as shown in the image "dependent" by segregating the data of column a,b,c,d,e,f. the following table a,b,c,d,e,f has chosen data only whose branch is "Rujan".

Please help me in filling the data in h, i, j , k , l, m column automatcially ignoring #N/A as shown in the image.

Regards
Rujan

Answer
The technique for doing a multiple-result VLOOKUP is in my book (which you should get!) called "This isn't Excel, it's Magic" -- it's easier to show than explain, so please send me your email address and I'll send you a sample file -- use subject of "AllExpertsQ" and briefly redescribe what needs doing.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Bob Umlas