Excel/data auto update in same sheet

main data
main data  
Dear Sir,

I am attaching two image. actually its a link tab where data is auto updated when it is updated in main file. actually i want a data to be updated in h, i, j , k , l, m column automatically as shown in the image "dependent" by segregating the data of column a,b,c,d,e,f. the following table a,b,c,d,e,f has chosen data only whose branch is "Rujan".

Please help me in filling the data in h, i, j , k , l, m column automatcially ignoring #N/A as shown in the image.

The technique for doing a multiple-result VLOOKUP is in my book (which you should get!) called "This isn't Excel, it's Magic" -- it's easier to show than explain, so please send me your email address and I'll send you a sample file -- use subject of "AllExpertsQ" and briefly redescribe what needs doing.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Bob Umlas

I`m a Microsoft Excel MVP (Most Valuable Professional) and have been since the inception of the program in 1995. I can answer every kind of Excel question except: API, Importing/exporting to other programs (powerpoint, word,...) Also check out my in-person training link at

Worked with MS Excel since version 0.99 (on the Mac!). Was contributing editor to Excellence Magazine, having written >300 articles. John Walkenbach said of me "I finally met someone who knows as much about Excel as I do."

Excellence, The Expert, Microsoft

BA in math, Hofstra University, 1965

Led sessions for the Convergence 2004-2006 seminar on Excel tips & tricks