Dear Mr Tom
how are you ,,
i need to make sum-if formula with more conditions not only one condition,..
Code      C.C       Value
111       PMO       1000
111       OM        2000
111       PMO       5000

i want to sum only that code 111 with only PMO cost center only like that on another sheet

Code     PMO      OM
111      6000     2000

Ahmed Ezzat,

first, my answer will be for US English Excel since that is what I use and know.  If you don't use that, you will have to make the necessary adjustments for your regional settings/version.

sheetname:  Sheet1

Col A     Col B     Col C
Code      C.C       Value     <== row 1
111       PMO       1000      <== row 2
111       OM        2000      <== row 3
111       PMO       5000      <== row 4

Col A    Col B          ColC
Code      PMO          OM          <==  row 1
111       cell B2 formula      Cell C2 formula???    <==  row 2

so in cell B2 of sheet2

in cell C2 of sheet2

note that the function I am using is   SUMIFS with an "S"   This is a new function introduced in Excel 2007 and later and allows summation on multiple criteria.  

Tom Ogilvy

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Tom Ogilvy

Selected as an Excel MVP by Microsoft since 1999. Answering Excel questions in Allexperts since its inception in 2001. Able to answer questions on almost all aspects of Excel's internal capabilities. If seeking a VBA solution, please specify that in your question itself so I give you the answer you want. [Excel has weak protection - if you are distributing an application, I don't answer questions on how to protect your project from your users.]

Extensive experience.

Master of Science (MS) degree Operations Research (ORSA)

Microsoft MVP in Excel.