I want to know if it possible to "store" the information of a specific cell in different cells.
I will try to explain:
   A     B    C     What I need is if $C$1= ACN1 put B1 in a  
1  Jan  150   ACN1   second worksheet (IP) in lets say A1, also
2  Feb  170          put B2 in B1(IP) and B3 in C1(IP) and so on.
3  Mar   50          But when $C$1= ACN2  keep the previous values
4  Apr  100          of the cells A1, B1, C1 and so on (IP) and
         now this new values of ACN2 put them on A2,B2
         C2 and so on.
  A     B    C      So it is if $C$1=ACN1 put the values in row 1
1  Jan  200   ACN2   if not keep previous values.
2  Feb  80          if $C$1=ACN2 put the values in row 2 if not
3  Mar  120          keep previous values
4  Apr  200

Hi Diego,

Instead of trying to populate values in second sheet, I'll suggest you have a formula in second sheet to pick up values from first sheet.
In second sheet, you can create an IF formula --- if c1 in sheet 1 is acn1, then b1, else null. And so on. It will be much easier to manage that way.

Please let me know if that helps. Let me know if you need any help building the formula.

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

I can answer questions related to the following topics: 1. MS Excel - Creating and Linking Formulae, Running Pivot Tables, Vlookup etc. 2. Macros / VBA - Creating Macros to do specific jobs. Importing / Exporting / Validating Data in excel through Macros.

I've been working on excel for over 10 years and on VBA macros for over 3 years now.

Bachelor of Commerce, Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India