Excel/macro that will match two different column from two different sheets

Hello Aidan,

I badly need help, I am working on a file that has two sheets.

I need a macro that will match EMPID and PROCODE in Sheet 1(April (2)) with Sheet 2 (Compre List), if found the entire row in Sheet 2 should be deleted then the EMPID[C] and PROCODE[D] should be posted in the next blank row of Sheet 1 ([B] and [D] of Sheet 1).
Few things to note.

1. Above square brackets represent column letters.
2. I need the macro to look for the first blank row between row 13 to row 25 only of sheet 1, not from the bottom of the sheet.
3. The macro will be run from different sheet (April (1), April (2), April (3), etc.)

Please see the link of the workbook for your reference.

This macro will do the job

Sub ae()

Dim cursheet As Worksheet, checksheet As Worksheet, looper As Long, checker As Long
Dim blankcell As Long
Set cursheet = ActiveSheet
Set checksheet = Worksheets("Compre List")
blankcell = WorksheetFunction.CountA(cursheet.Range("A13:A25")) + 13
checker = checksheet.Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Row
For looper = 2 To checker
   checksheet.Cells(looper, 10).FormulaR1C1 = "=SUMPRODUCT(--('April (2)'!R13C2:R25C2='Compre List'!RC[-7]),--('April (2)'!R13C4:R25C4=RC[-6]))"
For looper = checker To 2 Step -1
   If checksheet.Cells(looper, 10).Value > 0 Then
       'have found a cell with data
       cursheet.Cells(blankcell, 2).Value = checksheet.Cells(looper, 3).Value
       cursheet.Cells(blankcell, 4).Value = checksheet.Cells(looper, 4).Value
       blankcell = blankcell + 1
   End If
End Sub

I have hard coded the reference to the compre list sheet, but the rest of the macro will run on whatever sheet is active.  Sorry for the delay in replying, was having problems getting the original file downloaded and had to try from an alternative location.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions from 2 onwards. I'm based in the UK, so please allow for time differences when asking me questions from other parts of the world!

My background is in the insurance industry and call centre areas, but have been called upon to provide many varied solutions.

I'm educated to UK A level standard, but as I left school some 30 years ago that is rather irrelevent - university of life has provided more of a background!