Excel/template

Question
Hello Aidan: I am not sure what category to ask this question in. I am using a template to build a website to sell some products online. I need to put a data base in the template for customer's addresses. I do not know how to go about this? I need some help and advice.
thank you
jerome

Answer
This doesn't sound as though Excel is the way to go in any way - I would THINK you would need an internet sales expert - when I've done sales I've used paypal as the payment method, which collects the data I need.  There are open source shopping site programs that have been developed, again these may be the solution - you mention a template, so that MAY be one of these programs?  If so, there is probably online help for that which could give you what you need.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage