Excel/macro in vlookup

Question
I have a list of part numbers in sheet 1 column A and corresponding photos for each part number in column F. Now I have a list of part numbers in sheet 2 and I want to apply Vlookup funtion in sheet2 and if that part number exist in sheet 2 photo of that part should come in sheet 2 column B. Please help me by telling how can I do this.

Answer
Saurabh

Sorry but I do not know how to get the picture to transfer over.  The picture is an object within a cell or a group of cells and It doesn't seem to want to come over to the new location since its unrelated to the cell itself.  I suggest you reask the question of another allexperts person and I'm sure you can get a good answer.  

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Richard
Florida
USA
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Richard Roberts