Excel/Formula help

Question
I need to make a formula to track 7, 14, 21, 28 and 30 day reviews of a treatment plan.  The date of admission would be the first cell. The trouble I'm having is how to make the date not land on weekend. If the seventh day fell on a Saturday or Sunday the review date should be on the preceding Friday. Please help me. Thanks for your time and expertise.

Answer
To get 7 days (or the preceding weekday) use this - for simplicity, I have my date in A1

=IF(WEEKDAY(A1)=1,A1+5,IF(WEEKDAY(A1)=7,A1+6,A1+7))

For 14,21 and 28 days I would then simply add a further 7, 14 and 21 days to the value calculated as once you have a weekday, it will remain the same weekday!  For the final one, amend the values in my formula to handle 30 days rather than 7 (so plus 28, plus 29 and plus 30)

Hope this is clear - question found in question pool (so you didn't ask me originally)
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage