QUESTION: I have made 32 work sheets, each one have a daily report, sheet # 1 is showing the accumulated total of other 31 sheets, I want to split between the sheet # 1 with other sheets, how can I split the sheets?

I am not sure about what you are trying to convey with this line of text, I am confused.

I want to split between the sheet # 1 with other sheets, how can I split the sheets?

Please explain your requirement in detail for my better understanding.

QUESTION: please check the file on https://onedrive.live.com/?gologin=1&mkt=en-US
name "split sheet"

further detail, if we need to split the row or a column we can do it simply by clicking a split in menu, same way I want to split between 2 sheets. see the attached file, I want to split between "monthly reel consumption" and other sheets one at a time.

Thanks for giving a brief about your expectation which given a clear insight of what you are looking for.

Split screen can't be used on another sheet and it can be used only with the current sheet alone.

At the same time there is no inbuilt excel feature/option (like split screen) is available in excel to view the other sheets data using split screen kind of things.

You have two options in this case which is going to be a general suggestions like separating the sheets into different workbooks and keeping the windows of the workbook tiled horizontally or vertically based on your viewing order.

If you are working with online file (like onedrive) open the file in two separate windows of the browser and do the comparison.

Hope that helps!

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

[Overview] Having hands-on experience with Excel, I can able to answer questions which is related to Conditional Formatting, Goal Seek, Scenarios, Subtotal, Validation, Pivot Table, Shared Workbook, Excel Sheet / Workbook Protection, Excel Settings, Excel Shortcuts and the Two Major & Massive Key Areas of Excel (i.e.) Worksheet Functions and Excel VBA (Macro).

[Services] Volunteer in many of the Excel Discussion Groups / Forums and answered more than 10,000+ questions (approx.)

[Client FAQs] My Solution Files

[Not Interested In] Chart Questions

[Something Controversial]
*50% of answers never been read by the questioner's.
*Only 5% of questioner's provide feedback about the suggested answers.

Vast Experience

Ms-Office, Oracle, Foxpro, C, COBOL etc.,