Excel/Excel Macro Copy and Paste Question

Question
Example
Example  
I need to put together a macro that will copy and paste from one worksheet to another.  See attached for sample of both worksheets. The macro needs to search through the "From" Worksheet looking for a match on the value in a column with a value in a fixed column in the "TO" worksheet.  I have several "TO" worksheets where I need to execute the Macro.  There will be one "From" worksheet to search through.  Each of the "TO" worksheets will have a different value in the fixed column.  This is for Excel 2010.

Thanks

Answer
Hi Jim,

I can't read the worksheet sample you posted.  It is just too small, and in addition doesn't contain the TO sheet example.  Could you email me these screen shots?  My email is VBAexpert@myway.com.

From your textual description of the problem what you want to do should not be too difficult to implement.

Damon
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Damon Ostrander