Excel/2 Tables on one chart

Question
Sales V.S Pro
Sales V.S Pro  
Hi Mr Tom
how are you

i need your help in preparing a report
i have 2 tables one for production in quantities through months separate and the other table is for sales also the same look months

i want to show them both in one diagram to show the variances
is it possible
i attached a picture about both tables
Thx
Ahmed

Answer
Sample Chart
Sample Chart  
Ahmed Ezzat,

I have posted an example image.  I selected the first table and created a line graph.  I then went to the second table and copied the "names" and the data.  I then when to the chart and selected paste.  That put the data from both tables on the same chart.

I would give the second table slightly different names so you can tell the lines apart.  

--
Tom Ogilvy  
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Tom Ogilvy