Excel/capture live data to excel in tablular format

Question
Live data
Live data  
QUESTION: Dear Sir, Hope you doing well, I want to capture live data from website and put in a excel tables, I want to store one by one all the datas in my my excel sheets the way it changes from website the excel stores all the data without losing the previously stored datas.
The data which I want to store I have attached the jpg file for better understanding.

The website from which I want to store is "http://www.investing.com/technical/technical-studies?period=300"

ANSWER: Hello Siraj,

Is there any parameters on which you retrieve the data such as date wise or currency wise or something similar?

At what frequency do you retrieve this data?

Gulshan.

QUESTION: Dear Gulshan,

I want to retreive the data for all the currencies for every 5 mins time interval and save all the data date wise.

Best regards,
Siraj Multani

Answer
Hi Siraj,

I tried searching through the page content. The problem is that I'm unable to identify the individual table objects on the page. This is necessary to point the excel to the right table and save the data correctly every time.

The core requirement in this question seems to be on retrieving data from a website rather than saving it in Excel. Can you try posting this question on the internet browser related forums on the AllExperts website.

Thanks,
Gulshan.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

GULSHAN PURSWANI