Excel/Chart X axis Label

Question
Hello,
I was searching an option regarding Charting.

In Column A There is 00:01:00, 00:02:00, 00:03:00 and so on.
In Column B at certain cells there is a number and many are blank.

I want to show Only those Values of the Column A below the X axis which has corresponding number in Column B. (or say that is not blank.)

Can You help?

Thanks

Answer
Parantapkumar

Sorry for the late answer-- I did not see your question--

Unfortunatly I am not an expert in Charting since I seldom use them.

I suggest you reask the question of another allexperts person and I'm sure you can get a good answer.

Richard
Florida
USA
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Richard Roberts