Excel/Excel 2010

I have list of customers in Column A in a worksheet. (more than 500)

I have pictures files.

I need to insert pictures next to customers in column B.

I do manually copy, past and size.

Can I do with macro and or vlookup function.

I do not know--
If you use a vlookup formula the formula will transfer over the value in the cell you choose to transfer from to the cell you choose to transfer to, but to my knowledge the value does not include what pictures you may have in the cell.
I am guessing that you may be able to do it with a macro, only because you can do amazing things with macros if you know how to do it.  Unfortunately this is beyond my macro expertise.

I suggest you reask the question of another allexperts person and look for someone who is proficient in macros, I'm sure you can get a better answer that I could give.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Richard Roberts

Can assist you in most areas of Excel, have been working with it for about 15 years in many types of applications, but primarily in financial and accounting applications. I am a CPA and many client or client problems have necessitated the use of excel. I am not an expert in charting, macros, or pivot tables.

Have been working with Excel for about 20 years primarily in accounting and financial areas.

BA, Certified Public Accountant