Excel/excel formulas/if functions

Question
Hi!
I have a formula in a cell that is =TODAY()-F2. this is telling me how many days left an advertiser has until their add expires.  I want to us an if statement in an adjacent cell that says if the number in the =TODAY()-F2 cell is less than 15 true would be "send" if false would be "no" So I would be able to look at my table on a daily basis and see if I need to send out renewals.

Example:  
col c          col. d          col. e          col.f

Remaining Time   "RenewalNotice"   Start Date   End Date
53          Send Notice   30-Apr-14   30-Sep-14

remaining time formula: =TODAY()-F2

So if I want the number, end result of =TODAY()-F2, If 53 is less than 15...then true, send notice if 53 is bigger than 15, false would be no.

Answer
I think the remaining time formula is actually f2-today() as otherwise you'd end up with a negative number, but that aside

=IF(C2<15,"Send","No")

should do what you want.  I MIGHT be inclined to do

=IF(C2<15,"Send","")

instead which would ONLY populate the lines needing to be sent (making it stand out more).    Is there also a need to record when you sent the renewal notice (to then show that you have sent it, or perhaps need to send a reminder?)
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage