Excel/Table, Pivot Table formula help

Question
Worksheet
Worksheet  
Please refer to the attached image to follow along.

I've made a Table. I sometimes add rows to the Table, or remove rows from the Table.

I've made a Pivot Table. Each time I make a change to the Table I Refresh the Pivot Table.

I've made a Worksheet to tell me how many acres are available each week. I manually entered the "answers" into the yellow highlighted cells. This is where I need help - I want to replace my manual entries with a formula that gives the correct "answers" and automatically changes when my Table and Pivot Table change.

Can you help?

Answer
Donna,

The details in your image are extremely small - they are unreadable.  Since you are depending on them to provide the details behind your question, they don't and I really can't advise you.  If you want to send the workbook you have captured in your image to

twogilvy@msn.com

I will take a look for you.

--
Tom Ogilvy

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Tom Ogilvy