Excel/Copy One Chart Series' Format to another Series

Hi Marcrodos,

I am asking you the previously asked question again with a short example.
I have following Data. Inserted Line chart.

Series1   50   50   50   50   50   50
Series2   60   60   60   60   60   60
Series3   70   70   70   70   70   70
Series4   80   80   80   80   80   80
Series5   90   90   90   90   90   90
Series6   100   100   100   100   100   100

So there are six lines in the chart.

To Format series1 I do following,
Select sreries1 in legend (or click on the line of series1 in the chart)---> Then right click-->Format Data Series.

Format things like - Line Color (Solid Line, Choosen some color), Line Style (Width, Dash, Arroww), Smoothed Line
So one series is formatted.

Now I want to apply this formatting to rest of all 5 series too. What is the shortcut to do this? I don't want to do all steps again and again for all series-es. Can I set macro/VBA?  (I am new to that.)

Waiting for your reply.

ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("1 Gráfico").Activate
   Selection.Format.Line.Style = msoLineSingle
   Selection.Format.Line.Style = msoLineThickThin
   With Selection.Format.Line
       .Visible = msoTrue
       .ForeColor.RGB = RGB(0, 176, 240)
       .Transparency = 0
   End With

With this code you can format using macro, you must adapt it to what you need.
If you can not you must upload your file to
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Expert programming macros or visual basic VBA that can help automate your Excel spreadsheets using VBA programming or macros to excel, forms and other procedures related to Macros. I also have an excellent command of Excel in almost its entirety, formulas, graphs, dynamic tables. In o examples can download free excel macros programmed in VBA, macros can be downloaded and adapted to the project that you're doing to automate excel

For several years, use Microsoft Excel on a daily basis, more specifically in my work, which is why over several years I have compiled a wealth of knowledge about their operation, adding to the basic operation of coding excel VBA macros to automate repetitive tasks . I serve as an expert in excel also in site, which I enjoy a great reputation. In o examples can download free excel macros programmed in VBA, macros can be downloaded and adapted to the project that you're doing to automate excel

In public o continuously macro examples that readers can download for free and adapt to the needs of each project in excel that has the web page visitor

My profession's is a Chartered Accountant with experience in Excel, especially in VBA or macro programming, but also in the formulas and everything related to excel, I graduated several years ago at the National University of Cordoba, now I practice my profession in which a basic tool is excel.