Excel/Excel - Timesheet

My place of business has a timesheet I'd like to be able to fill in as needed but I'm unable (at this point) to type into the form and save it. How can I do so?

Form in question:

I have it saved in Adobe Acrobat on my desktop (for what it's worth). I'm new to Excel but trust there's a way to transfer it over(?)
Thanks for your help.

Adobe has a feature that will allow you to convert the file to excel if you have that feature with your adobe then you can do what you want.  With adobe open click on convert to excel and go from there. ---I have not had the need to use the feature on adobe so I am not sure if all of the features of excel will transfer over i.e. formulas, etc.  but give it a try.

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Richard Roberts

Can assist you in most areas of Excel, have been working with it for about 15 years in many types of applications, but primarily in financial and accounting applications. I am a CPA and many client or client problems have necessitated the use of excel. I am not an expert in charting, macros, or pivot tables.

Have been working with Excel for about 20 years primarily in accounting and financial areas.

BA, Certified Public Accountant