Excel/Help Extending The Range Of An "IF" Formula

Question
=IF($C$4=1,$C$4*$C$3,"")  This formula is for cells B1:C5.  There are title names in the B cells.

B1=Par     B2=Score     B3=Putts     B4=GIR     B5=Fairways

C:K have the same info.

The new formula must encompass from C1:K800.  All of the input data go into C:K.

Thanks for your effort.

P-King

Answer
You say the sample formula is in B1:C5 (which I believe you mean C1:C5, since B1:B5 contains the text you mention). So, according to you, C1 contains =IF($C$4=1,$C$4*$C$3,""), C2 contains =IF($C$4=1,$C$4*$C$3,""), C3 contains =IF($C$4=1,$C$4*$C$3,""), etc.
I have no idea what you want in D1, or J650...I could use more sample formulas you want to see in C1:K800!
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Bob Umlas