Excel/converting Excelworkbook to web operation

Question
Hi Aidan
I have built a excel workbook with several worksheets.
To describe the workbook. There is a worksheet where fixed data is stored and two other worksheets where data is entered and lookup cells that look up data on the fixed data spreadsheet. The cells calculate the entered data and the stored data for calculating solutions. I have charts on one spreadsheet to display trends. There are command buttons with macro code on the worksheets to transfer data between the worksheets.
I am fairly proficient at Excel MS basic but know nothing or little of HTML  

What i want to do is to make my workbook more web based. Can you please advise me?

With the Web operation I guess I will not be holding the fixed data and the web pages on my computer. So what kind of provider am I looking for? I suppose I am looking for a bit of advice and guidance to put me on the right path.  
Cheers
Eric

Answer
Not really my area of expertise, but it depends a little on who your audience is - if this is internal to an intranet, then it maybe sharepoint related (if you use that).  If the audience is to access it as a spreadsheet, then using Onedrive would be an option.  Finally, using SaveAs you have options to save as web page or single file web page.  Beyond that you are moving outside the sphere of excel expertise and into web expertise.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage