Excel/Corrected Question - Exclude other timeframes from one timeframe

PJV wrote at 2015-10-13 16:17:55
Thanks Aden,

Here is the solution you gave and it works as exactly what I wanted.

I just have changed 99999 to 2958465.99999 (which is the number for 31/12/9999 23:59:59)

Array formula in Cell c24

Formula in Cell d24

Arrays formula in Cell e24

Formula in Cell f24

Formula in Cell g24

Dragged down all cells and the output is in f24 (starting point of output timeframe) and g24 (ending point of output timeframe)  

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions from 2 onwards. I'm based in the UK, so please allow for time differences when asking me questions from other parts of the world!

My background is in the insurance industry and call centre areas, but have been called upon to provide many varied solutions.

I'm educated to UK A level standard, but as I left school some 30 years ago that is rather irrelevent - university of life has provided more of a background!