Excel/formulas

Question
Tom

ok the purchase memo works only if its visible, since all the sheets are hidden, would that be the difference, albeit the one name 500 was visible. it doesn't seem to want to go past the first one.  I tried using the sheet number but the msg box says it doesn't exist then goes to error

tony

Answer
This code will unhide the sheet if it is hidden, then print it and then hide it.
for sheets that are not hidden, it will just print them.

Sub test()
Dim rng As Range
Dim wks As Worksheet
Dim bHidden As Boolean

For Each rng In Sheets("forms (2)").Range("N3:N20")
If Trim(rng.Value) <> "" Then
On Error Resume Next
Set wks = Nothing
Set wks = Sheets(rng.Text)
On Error GoTo 0
If wks Is Nothing Then
' MsgBox "Sheet " & rng.Value & " does not exist"
Else
bHidden = False
If wks.Visible <> xlSheetVisible Then
   bHidden = True
   wks.Visible = xlSheetVisible
End If
wks.PrintPreview
If bHidden Then
 wks.Visible = xlSheetHidden
End If
End If
End If
Next rng
End Sub

--
Tom Ogilvy

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Tom Ogilvy