Excel/formulas

Question
Hi Damon

I am running formulas that goes and looks for information in over 1300 rows, when i added it ....it does fine but the calculation is way slow now, and i have macro to take me to other worksheets, but once i click on the macro to go to that page it just takes forever to execute the macro, cause its calculating....is there a way to speed it up,,,,that i can put in vba as code so that others wont have to do anything?

Tony

Answer
Hi Tony,

I would be happy to take a look at your macro code and see what can be done to speed it up. You could simply follow up with your macro code.  But what would really e best so that I can see the entire context including formulas and data would be to email me a copy of your workbook.  My email address is VBAexpert@myway.com.

Damon
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Damon Ostrander