Excel/pasting formulas

Question
Hi Richard.
I file A, in array A1:E10, all the cells are filled with formulas.
I wish to copy all the formulas "as is" to file B.
How do I do it?
Thanks
Moshe

Answer
Moshe

You can copy and paste the formulas with the regular copy and paste process.  First copy the cells in File A and then go to file B and paste them.
If you copy and paste the formulas directly to the same area in file B (I.E.to A1:E10 in file B) the formulas will remain exactly as they are in file A.   If they are pasted to different cells in file B they will change accordingly with the relative referencing.

Hope this helps

Richard
Florida
USA  
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Richard Roberts