Hi Tom

Just a heads up wanted to see if you can take a look at the workbook i am gonna send you via email, and see if there is
something i have done or if its normal to you

I am using Excel 2013.  

When it first opened, it is showed an error in the sheet activate code.

I commented out that line and it went back to the customer sheet.

I then got warnings saying no new fonts could be added and that there were not enough system resources to fully display.  I clicked on something and was taken to another page where I got the messages again.

Since I had no idea what to do on that new page and there appeared to be no navigation options, I closed the workbook.

So I would say there is probably something wrong with your workbook.   But I have no suggestions.  I have no knowledge of what you are doing.

If you think the code is causing a problem then I would removed it and see if that clears up the problem.   I suspect the fact you are having a problem is only coincidental but then I have no idea why you are having a problem.

Tom Ogilvy

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Tom Ogilvy

Selected as an Excel MVP by Microsoft since 1999. Answering Excel questions in Allexperts since its inception in 2001. Able to answer questions on almost all aspects of Excel's internal capabilities. If seeking a VBA solution, please specify that in your question itself so I give you the answer you want. [Excel has weak protection - if you are distributing an application, I don't answer questions on how to protect your project from your users.]

Extensive experience.

Master of Science (MS) degree Operations Research (ORSA)

Microsoft MVP in Excel.