Excel/Excel 2003 macro

I have written a macro to perform a certain function which works OK. One part searches from K2 to KXXXX until a certain condition in another cell is met.
What I want to do now is select from Kxxxx to K2 and copy to column R2. So far I have been unable to achieve this. Could you please advise me what to do?
Unfortunately I use Windows 8.1.
I use Excel 2003 because it runs on 8.1 and I don't want to learn another programming language as I do not use macros very much now.

Programming language hasn't changed from 2003 to later versions (aside from ability to do the new things in the program!)
You didn't say how you find what the xxxx in Kxxxx. But if that is a known number in a variable, then you can just use this:
Range("K2:K" & xxxx).Copy Range("R2")
Clearly this assumes xxxx has some known value like 500
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Bob Umlas

I`m a Microsoft Excel MVP (Most Valuable Professional) and have been since the inception of the program in 1995. I can answer every kind of Excel question except: API, Importing/exporting to other programs (powerpoint, word,...) Also check out my in-person training link at http://www.thumbtack.com/ny/new-york/excel-training/

Worked with MS Excel since version 0.99 (on the Mac!). Was contributing editor to Excellence Magazine, having written >300 articles. John Walkenbach said of me "I finally met someone who knows as much about Excel as I do."

Excellence, The Expert, Microsoft

BA in math, Hofstra University, 1965

Led sessions for the Convergence 2004-2006 seminar on Excel tips & tricks